Retro vibes with a get up and dance attitude, this modern take on the classic bib features a shortened inseam and a collection of thoughtful details to improve your mood and groove in a variety of conditions.
The women's Burton Avalon Bib Pant Short is a shortened version of the original. Treat yourself to a healthy dose of style and coverage in a lightweight design that lets you layer according to the conditions. The two-layer shell design includes a thermo-regulating lining that responds to body heat to improve breathability for cool runs and warm chairlift rides. Rider-driven details like a zip drop seat, thigh vents, and an elasticized center back panel offer real-world utility that help make any day at the mountain better.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- Shortened inseam (30.5in)
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Zippered drop-seat construction
- Elasticized center back panel
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and zip chest pocket with media port