Made with 0.26 pounds of scrap fabric and 4.8 discarded bottles; producing this 100% recycled long-sleeved T-shirt uses 96% less water and creates 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. The Long-Sleeved P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Patagonia original art is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s T-shirt with the lowest carbon footprint
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- Weight: 255 g (9 oz)