A rider's choice for all conditions, this two-layer shell style features fully-taped GORE-TEX fabric to keep moisture out at a weight made for dynamic layering.
When the weather radar lights up, the men's Burton GORE-TEX Doppler Jacket delivers storm-day coverage with just the right amount of flare. Moisture won't make it through this fully-taped waterproof shell anytime soon. The breathable build adapts to your body's temperature so you don't overheat down the mountain but stay warm on chairlift rides. The Doppler is highly adaptable to changing conditions, allowing you to layer-up as you see fit.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Living Lining® mapped with embossed taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Ergonomic water-repellent magic-stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, zippered chest pocket, zippered easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered sleeve pass pocket, and interior mesh dump pockets