A Personal Floatation Device (PFD) or life vest is an essential when participating in water-based activities. Whether you are on a personal watercraft, boat, kayak, wakeboarding, wake surfing or water skiing it is highly recommended you have a suitable life vest. PFD’s found on Jetpilot.com.au have been rigorously tested and is certified to Australian Standards AS4758. This will give you peace of mind when you are participating in your chosen water sports activity. The team at Jetpilot Australia have you covered with highly reliable and durable PFD’s.
- AU Standards L50s Approved
- 100% Flex Lite Ultra Neoprene
- Patented Supergrip Handles
- GoPro Mount
- Reflective Safety Tape
- Durable PK Lok Zip
- 3 External Storage Pockets
- Freelite CE Approved Bevelled Edge Buoyancy Foam
- 2 Adjustable Internal Compression Belts
- Multiple D Rings and Webbing Storage Loops
- NEW – Hydration Pack Pocket
- Note hydration Bladder Pack Does Not Come With The Vest And Needs To Be Purchased Separately
*Please note jetpilot.com.au personal floatation devices comply and will display relevant information for current Australian Standards (AS) they are manufactured to the current standards of AS 4758.