A water-resistant, reversible, insulated down vest with fleece lining that provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, this water-resistant, reversible down vest provides the perfect combination of warmth, go-anywhere functionality and durability. The vest’s face-side fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a cotton-like look and feel; a reinforced yoke offers an extra barrier for weather protection. The reverse-side fabric is a windproof, 100% polyester (70% recycled) ripstop with a DWR finish and a more technical look and feel. The face side has two insulated, side-entry pockets with snap-button closures, while the reverse has two insulated side-entry pockets with zipper closures for additional security; all pockets are lined with soft microfleece for warmth. A zip-through stand-up collar blocks breezes and provides all-day comfort against the neck. Hip length with drop-tail hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester with DWR; yoke: recycled nylon; reverse side: polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece; insulation: 600-fill-power Recycled Down
- Front Snap Placket
- Classic vest design features a front snap-placket and a warm, comfortable down-filled collar to protect your neck
- Face Side Pocketing
- Face side has patch-on, side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece
- Reverse Side Pocketing
- Reverse side has a patch-on, left-chest zippered pocket made with recycled nylon and side-entry handwarmer pockets with elastic binding
- Drop-Tail Hem
- Designed with a drop-tail hem for additional coverage on your backside
- Hip Length
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor