This 95% recycled hoody is made with 14.9 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of cotton scrap, saving 184 gallons of water versus a conventional cotton hoody. Fair Trade Certifiedª sewn.
The Line Logo Ridge Uprisal Hoody is made from heavier-weight recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester/spandex fleece fabric with a brushed back for cozy warmth. Classic pullover hoody styling with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket to stash essentials. Original Patagonia artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft ringspun organic cotton for day-in, day-out comfort
- Classic pullover crewneck sweatshirt
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and range of motion
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Patagonia original woven label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in India.
- 315 g (11.1 oz)