'80s tennis shoes meet modern skateboarding style for a whole new look. The Converse Boulevard mixes nostalgia with a suede and canvas upper, plus a smaller, vintage-inspired Star Chevron. Complete with Converse musts, like a SmartFOAM comfort sockliner, classic diamond pattern outsole, and "All Star" woven tongue label. A vulcanized rubber sole keeps it lightweight and flexible through it all.
- Low-top shoe with suede and canvas upper
- Inspired by '80s tennis shoes and modern skateboarding style
- SmartFOAM sockliner for cushioning
- Smaller Star Chevron for minimalist branding
- Vulcanized rubber sole is lightweight and flexible
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.