Fly through any weather in this lightly insulated and timeless jacket with a flattering, street-style slim fit.
The bestselling women's Burton Jet Set Jacket combines the eco-conscious warmth of 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation with a functional yet flattering slim fit for a look that pairs well with anything in your closet. Dumping snow to springtime showers are no match for the richly textured waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabrics, which are offered in patterns ranging from classic single-colored to standout tribal. Add in the full laundry list of hidden features, including a permanently removable waist gaiter, handy pockets, and a hidden hem cinch, and you've got a jacket that is always ready for action.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Snag-free neckline
- Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front adjustment
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, easy-access media/goggles pocket, and mesh dump pocket