**Updated for 2021**
63” / 65”/ 67”/ 69”/ 71”
Recommended Speed: 24-28mph
- Freeride Width – more surface area of smoother getups at slower speeds
- Spoon Tip – more buoyant, easy-planing surface
- Hybrid Edge Design
- Clean Edge Technology tail for efficiency
- Traditional Beveled forebody for stability
- Low Drag Design
- Asher Balance Fin: Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher.
- Switchblade Fin System: Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. We’ve done the work for you.Direct Connect or Traditional Boot compatible.
Your absolute best days on the lake, are those days when you’re at the end of the handle, leaned over, in a perfect dance with the boat, on a rocket ride to the other side of the wakes. That feeling is indescribable…and it’s a feeling you can only get while freeriding on water. The Freeride Fusion is a cross between all the things that make our Freeride line so successful, and the best Crossover ski on the market, the Omni. It’s clean edge tail and low drag design specifically enhance the skiing experience on variable speeds and water conditions. The wide platform makes it super stable, allowing you to easily master new skills without sacrificing those smooth as butter edge to edge transitions. The end result is a ride unlike any other: the easiest deep water starts on the planet, silky smooth wake crossings, and the performance and stability of the best-in-class Omni. Ski behind virtually any watercraft, on nearly any waterway. For 2021, we’ve included the new Asher Balance fin and Switchblade Fin System. Shaped by top pro Will Asher, the Balance Fin features a reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. The Switchblade system takes the guesswork out of fin settings, no callipers needed! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski.