They'll be dropping your name once you unleash the fury on this park-tuned powerhouse.
The 2020 Burton Name Dropper is a park slaying powerhouse that'll have people dropping your name. The Name Dropper features a soft flex combined with PurePop camber, which results in a poppy and stable ride for getting up onto rails and sticking landings, while staying soft enough for huge presses and easy lock-ons. Combine this with the Burton Off-Axis technology thats designed for park riding, all tricks both new and old will be much easier, smoother, and more fun. Take it to the mini park for some playful jumps or take it to the XL park for some burly technical rail lines, either way the Name Dropper will flex soft when you want it and stay stable when you need it.
- Bend: PurePop Camber
- Shape/Flex: Twin / Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™,Off-Axis Squeezebox Low
- Fiberglass/Base: Triax™ / Sintered
- The Channel®, Off-Axis Frostbite Edges, Off-Axis Filet-O-Flex, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Personality: 1 - 4 (Playful - Medium)
- Terrain: PARK: 9, GROOMERS: 7, BACKCOUNTRY: 4