The Jobe Tempest remains is the timeless mens shape, with its continuous rocker providing a consistent pop off the top of the wake every time. With it's the wider profile, the Tempest gives a more stable ride while added base dimples reduce water drag on the board as well a softening landings. These features also come with base channels, for easy transitions from edge to edge, while still providing maximum edge hold all the way through to the top of the wake. Rounding out the comfort aspects the Tempest features a dual density ergonomic seat pad, for plenty of comfort under your knees, plus add a single locking strap for plenty of support. All up the Tempest is the intermediate kneeboard, that's accomodating to near any rider.
- Continuous Rocker – A Continuous rocker provides a super smooth and predictable kick off the wake, keeping speed, but giving plenty of time for smooth grabs and stylish transitions.
- PU Foam – A Polyurethane foam has been the staple of quality in the wakeboard industry, keeping boards light and strong
- PBT Top Material - A lightweight, tough top layer, strengthening the overall construction of the board without sacrificing response and feel
- Full Length Railed Channels - Provide the ultimate edge hold all the way to the top of the wake, making sure you maximise your pop
- Square Tip/Tail Profile - So your ride is always comfortable and your landings are always soft
- Diamond Dimples - Act as a water disrupter, reducing drag but also helping to reduce bounce on landings
- Wider Dual Density Ergonomic Seat Pad - High end comfort and support under your knees no matter the size
- Top Seam Tail - The upper and lower join is raised on the board so you don't need to worry about damaging your edges
- Inserts for Adaptable Hook - For the beginner that comes up for his first time, or if you just feel like being lazy
- 3” Neoprene Padded Knee Strap
- Rider Ability: Intermediate/Advanced
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty